Important: Please read below to see what important documents parent(s) need to bring with them at time of registration and complete the online pre-registration form (link below).
Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before October 1 and children entering 1st grade must be 6 years of age on or before October 1.
New Enrollment Registration
Central Registration is located at the Boonton Board of Education, 434 Lathrop Avenue, Boonton, NJ, 07005. This location handles registration for ALL grade levels. Registration is by appointment only. Please email email@example.com to schedule an enrollment appointment or call (973) 335-9700 ext. 8001.
For all school registrations:
1. Complete the online pre-registration form (link below) prior to coming to the school.
2. Read below for important information about documentation that parents will need to present at the time of registration.
3. Once the required documentation is gathered, please contact our registration office to schedule an appointment to complete your child's registration. Please note that ALL required documentation below MUST be submitted at time of registration in order to enroll the student. Failure to submit all required documentation at the time of registration will result in rescheduling your appointment for a later date. Note: The student is not required to be present during the registration process.
Children entering kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before October 1 and children entering 1st grade must be 6 years of age on or before October 1.
High school students residing in Lincoln Park must first, bring the below documentation to the Lincoln Park Board of Education prior to registering at Boonton High School.
Important: Parent or Legal Guardian MUST be present to register student(s) and provide picture ID. Parents wishing to enroll their children should present the following documents at the time of registration:
1. Original birth certificate
For Grades PK-8 - SSS & JHS - Download Universal Child Health Record (Must be completed by parent and physician, dated within the current school year)
For Grades 9-12 - BHS - Download Health History form
5. Current Property Tax bill or Current Mortgage Statement (if parent owns the property, skip to #7)
6. Full Original Current Lease (all pages) in parent's name (if parent rents the property) - signed by landlord and tenant ** See below
7. If you rent your home, renewal lease with current dates and signed by landlord and tenant (if current dates are not already shown on original lease - dates must encompass all or part of the current school year).
8. Two (2) of the following in the Parent's name & resident address
- Driver's License
- Utility bill (current) (electric, gas, water, cable)
- Insurance bill (current)
- Bank statement (current)
- Credit card statement (current)
9. ALL and Most recent report cards and standardized test scores
** IF necessary, numbers 4 and 5 can be replaced with an affidavit and supporting affidavit documentation. An affidavit is ONLY needed if the lease is not in the parent's name and/or if the home is not in the parent's name. If that is the situation and the home or lease is in someone else's name, then an affidavit is required. Please contact Central Registration by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-335-9700 ext. 8001 to obtain a copy of the correct affidavit.