2017-2018 HIB Self-Assessment Grades for Public Review
In May 2014, the Department of Education issued the criteria for the second annual School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights. The School Anti-Bully Specialists and the District Anti-Bullying Coordinator, in collaboration with the School Safety Teams, completed this Self-Assessment.
The Assessment is based on Eight Core Elements:
HIB Programs, Approaches or other Initiatives
- HIB Programs, Approaches or other Initiatives
- Training on Board of Education approved HIB policy
- Other Staff Instruction and Training Programs
- Curriculum and Instruction on HIB and Related Information and Skills
- HIB Personnel
- School-Level HIB Incident Reporting Procedures
- HIB Investigation Procedure
- HIB Reporting
Please take a few minutes to review the Self –Assessment Summary for each of the District’s three schools, which can be found by following the links below. Every school has an individual binder comprised of supporting documentation for the grading assigned to each of the eight core elements. If you would like to set up an appointment to review these binders, or have any questions regarding this assessment, please do not hesitate to contact Judy Sorochynskyj (firstname.lastname@example.org).